Beta Testers Needed!
Recently I have been working hard on creating the content for a new product I want to launch. It’s a new project tutorial packaged as a small ebook of about 15 pages. It’s perfect for beginners looking to get started with electronics projects.
DIY Arduino Download Complete Notification
Home automation has never been easier thanks to low cost electronics and cheap mini computers. But starting a new project can be a daunting task. That’s why I created this tutorial that will guide you from the beginning to the end and teach you all the steps needed to create this project.
This DIY project is the perfect introduction into using electronics in your projects. It’s a practical project that is fun to build and will impress your friends and family.
How many times have you been waiting for a download to complete? Going over to your computer every 10 minutes to check if it’s finished downloading yet.
In this project we are going to create an Arduino notifier that will notify you using an LED when your download is complete.
The project is about creating a link between what is going on in your computer and the physical world. We are going to use an Arduino and create a notification light when a download on your computer finishes. Only a few external components are needed.
In this DIY project we will learn about Arduino coding, Python coding, how to communicate with programs on your computer and how to send information from your computer to your Arduino.
- Connect the electronics
- Create notification code for Arduino
- Make a small program to communicate with download client
- Create communication between Arduino and your computer
Beta Testers Needed
All the content for this tutorial is created. What is left is to package the content with nicer style, add some more pictures and to fix any grammar issues.
I am looking for feedback from people testing it out so that I can improve the content and make it as easy to understand as possible.
Therefore, I am looking for some volunteers to test the tutorial before it is released into the public.
As a beta tester you will get:
- 40% discount
- Free access to the finished product
- The chance to influence the finished product
- The chance to get help directly from me on any problems you might have with completing the tutorial
To be a beta tester you must:
- Have access to an Arduino, an LED and a 220 Ohm resistor
- Have at least one available evening within the following week to complete the project
- Complete a survey up front
- Complete a survey after you have done the project
There will be a maximum of 15 beta testers. Secure your spot now.
Become a beta tester
How to become a beta tester:
- Click on the “Pay Now” button below to pay the discounted price of only $6 (Normally $10)
- Download the up-front survey
- Complete the survey and within 24 hours you will receive the tutorial on email
TUTORIAL CLOSED FOR MORE BETA TESTERS