Impress Your Friends With Your Own Self-Made Shields
The Arduino Shield Webinar teaches you to create your own self-made Arduino Shields in no time! Free of charge!
This webinar is for those of you who..
- have great ideas that you want to get out of your head and into the
physical world, but aren’t sure how to take the next step
- have learned the basics of Arduino and want to take your skills to the next level
- knows little or lots of theory, but lacks the practical experience of building real circuits
- dreams about impressing your friends with that awesome circuit you have been thinking about for soooo long
…you can simply copy the methods I teach in this free webinar and create whatever Arduino Shield you want.
In this free webinar you will learn practical skills that lets you…
- design an Arduino Shield from any schematic diagram you get your hands on
- make any circuit you want with ease
- iimpress your friends with your cool Arduino Shield (and have them beg
you to teach them how they can do the same)
- use the same principles to make add-on boards for Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone or the next big thing
- go from talking about what would have been cool, to be a person who
actually makes cool stuff! (this will make you a leader that people
look up to)
- build the stuff you read about yourself, without having to use a lot
of money or time
- make stuff that help you in your daily life
- automate your home so you can save time that you can use to do what
you love doing
- inspire kids in your community by being the cool tech guy they want to
- take on new tasks in your current job and become a more valued
employee, setting yourself up for promotions and raises
- create both simple and complex circuits
- create stable circuit boards
- create a complex board without the nightmare of ratsnest wires all over
- see new opportunities to make money
- make cool stuff you can blog about (you can also market your new
skills and build a business around it)
- make real Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) on the cheap
- make professionally manufactured Printed Circuit Boards yourself
quickly, easily and cheaply
The free webinar series will be divided into:
- Episode 1: Arduino Crash Course
- Episode 2: Create Schematics in Eagle
- Episode 3: Create Board Layout and How To Order Cheap Prototypes
Date and time for the free webinar series will be announced on the list!
Type in your name and email address in the form above and click “Sign Up Now!”
Why is it free?
Good question =)
My last company, Intelligent Agent, developed radar sensor for industrial vehicles. Even though I loved the technology, I always wanted to work with hobbyists/hackers/makers/DIY’ers, etc. because I am one myself.
So I am doing this webinar for free both to get some experience in teaching webinars (I might do more) and to get to know people in the people in the maker-world.
Oyvind Nydal Dahl
PS! I don’t know if I will put on this webinar for free another time, so NOW is the time to register your name and email.Share on social media: