This course is for those of you who..
- knows little or lots of theory, but lacks the practical experience of building real circuits
- have great ideas that you want to get out of your head and into the physical world, but aren’t sure how to take the next step
- dreams about impressing your friends with that awesome circuit you have been thinking about for soooo long
…you can use the methods I teach in this course to create whatever circuit you want!
In this course you will learn the necessary practical skills that lets you…
- design a circuit board from any schematic diagram you get your hands on
- make any circuit you want with ease
- impress your friends with your cool circuit board (and have them beg you to teach them how they can do the same)
- create add-on boards for Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone or the next big thing
- go from talking about what would have been cool, to be a person who actually makes cool stuff!
- build the stuff you read about yourself, without having to use a lot of money or time
- make stuff that help you in your daily life
- automate your home so you can save time that you can use to do what you love doing
- inspire kids in your community by being the cool tech guy they want to learn from
- take on new tasks in your current job and become a more valued employee, setting yourself up for promotions and raises
- create both simple and complex circuits
- create stable circuit boards
- create a complex board without the nightmare of ratsnest wires all over
- see new opportunities to make money
- make cool stuff you can blog about (you can also market your new skills and build a business around it)
- make real Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) on the cheap
- make professionally manufactured Printed Circuit Boards yourself quickly, easily and cheaply
About the course
This course will take you through the process of designing a printed circuit board (PCB) in KiCad. We will start with finding schematics for a circuit, then learn how to draw the circuit into Eagle, how to design a circuit board and how to get your design manufactured on the cheap.
The course is based around video tutorials with screenshots of the whole process.
You should take this course to overcome the seemingly big hurdle of creating circuit boards so that you can finally start creating all those cool circuit ideas you have been thinking about for so long.
Oyvind Nydal Dahl